Love Your Insides






When I was in London back in October last year I took a few goodies home with me, one of them this little box of heaven from Pana Chocolate. A little chocolate bar just made of natural ingredients, raw, organic, vegan and healthy, yes, healthy! Chocolate is life, I couldn't live without it! I decided for the flavor Fig & Wild Orange. I don't remember why I took this one as I have so much problems to decide between flavors but I guess it was the box design and color combination of purple and green and because I love dried figs. 
They are a little bit expensive but it's absolutely worth it. I haven't seen them here in Germany before but read about it so often on Instagram, the reason why I had to take it with me. Okey you probably wonder why I haven't inhaled it yet. I'm honest, just look at the damn cute package, I just couldn't open it! I have an obsession with pretty packaging, especially when it reminds me to something beautiful, in this case London. I have stored it in my kitchen and couldn't touch it as I want to keep it. Today I saw that it will expire this month so I opened it and added the two first pieces to my morning oatmeal bowl and as expected, it tastes aamaaaziing!! I love the crunchy texture and the orange essential oil that gives the strong chocolate a soft and gently flavor. I'm not that big fan of dark, completely plain chocolate but you can really taste the quality here what makes it so good. A hint of Himalayan crystal salt and cinnamon and the sweet fig turns that thing into a bar of gold. I wish I could try out all the other flavors as well. I'm sure I will take the other ones with me when I will be in England for the next time. I'll also keep that cute box somewhere, I just can't throw it away!

Remember, Love your Insides ♥

9 comments :

  1. Wow, that looks amazing! I definitely need to try that chocolate when I'm in Britain soon, thanks for the advice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh awesome yes keep your eyes open, it's so worth it! And let me know if you like it ♥♥

      Delete
  2. I'm very glad that you enjoyed the chocolate :-) + even though you're only writing about a chocolate package, your words are amazing and full of power, as are you. I love the way you see things and the way you talk about everything, I can relate to every feeling you have and it's just so great that there are still a few wonderful humans left on this planet. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean how can u not enjoy chocolate? :D And thank you so much for your kindness. I always love how you see my writing and words♥ And your's are really important to me as well. Ly ♥

      Delete
    2. c-: x. You're always welcome. Of course I love it, you're just a beautiful soul. You're so kind and nice to me. Lyt ❤️

      Delete
  3. i think you are amazing and my inspiration! i love to read your blog and i love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wunderbare Eindrücke - jetzt habe ich Hunger! :)

    Allerliebste Grüße,
    HOLYKATTA || INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete